About Me

A dream I once thought was just a fantasy suddenly became a possibility. Travelling around the world? Really? Just this once I am going to do something so extraodinary that will forever change my life. I don't know why it is happening but I will understand it when I finished it. That I promise.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Announcement!!!!

Sadly, my netbook experienced the Blue Screen of Death... still not sure what happened... so I am not able to write my blogs at ease.... hopefully I can find a solution soon and be able to continue with my journey.... in the meantime, I will continue to update my status on Facebook just to keep things rolling....

Dan

Currently in Riga Latvia (awesome place)

The hostel I stayed at The Blue Cows Barracks is like a five star... the best I have ever stayed at so far... it is actually a 2 story condo in the best part of town and the owners (2 Aussie - Jarrid and Ben) are friendly and hilarious... went out for a steak dinner and drinks and had a great time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment